.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, September 3, 2017

A Place for Everything, and Everything in its Place

As we unpack boxes, I'm finding all the cute new things I bought just for this house. They've been packed away, never even taken out of the wrapper until now. It's the little things that make this house a home!





I mowed half of the backyard yesterday, and decided to cut a big bouquet of fragrant herbs for the kitchen window!


While I mowed, hubby got to work assembling the new grill, and all the patio furniture. It turned out so nice! We will break it in tomorrow for our Labor Day cookout.



I got this pathos plant from mumsy when I was in the hospital having Bradley, and it finally has a nice sunny window to live in.


Of course we couldn't wait any longer to put up our Kit Kat clock in the kitchen! Yes its eyes and tail move back and forth.


I am off for a few days in a row, so I'm determined to get the rest of the boxes unpacked before I go back! Our big guy starts 3rd grade on Thursday so we will also be getting ready for the new school schedule.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...