.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Saturday, May 20, 2017

What's Up?

We are doing great here! The spring time is so perfect, I just wish we had our own outdoor space to enjoy it in. The weather is cool, the sun is warm, and it's sprinkled by the occasional thunderstorm (but NO tornadoes!!). I don't think I showed it yet, but I put in a window bird feeder so the boys--and kitty--could watch them.





I figured since I started a new great job, I deserved a new great stethoscope! I finally got my first Littmann and it works great. Jacob got to play with my old one.





So we have this tree in our backyard with these beautiful purple flowers that smell SO good. I had Nick cut some to put inside and after some googling, I learned they are lilacs!! I must have some of these trees when we get our own house.



Last night we got a sitter so we could head up to Niagara Falls and try out a Mexican restaurant. We've been on the hunt for a good one to eat at, and unsuccessful so far. This one was actually good! I started off with a tequila sunrise.


Yes, we are still looking diligently for houses. I look every day but none have popped up that have potential. We are beyond ready to find one, but really do not want to settle for one that isn't right. So we wait! And keep saving money. Before long, we'll be able to buy it in cash if the price is low enough, haha!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...